How to record calls on Oneplus 9RT 5G, how to record calls on OnePlus Nord 3 5G, how to disable call record warning on Oneplus, Oneplus call recording.OnePlus Nord LE, OnePlus Nord N1.
OnePlus is a company known for its flagship killer smartphones. The company’s phones are loaded with high-end specs and features, but one thing they lack is call recording support. While there are many third-party apps that allow you to record calls on your OnePlus phone, they come with their own set of problems.
All the latest OnePlus phones including the OnePlus 8T, OnePlus Nord, OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9R, and OnePlus 9 Pro, come with Google Dialer and Contacts instead.
As Google does not allow call recording, thus Oneplus mobiles do not have native support for call recordings.
However, in recent updates, there is an option to enable call recording. The only catch though is that Google’s Dialer plays a warning message first before it begins recording.”This call is now being recorded”
Obviously, this can be a nuisance and defeats the whole purpose of recording the call.
But, don’t worry, we have a solution for that also.
In this Article
How to Disable This Call is Now Being Recorded Warning
As Oneplus mobiles by default come with the Google Dialer, you need to manually install the official dialer from OnePlus and make it the default dialer.
Follow these three easy steps on how to change the default dialer of ONeplus so that you don’t get any call record warnings.
Download and install OnePlus Dialer
- Download the official OnePlus dialer APK file from here
- Install it like you would any normal APK file.
- Do ensure that you have enabled developer options first in settings and allowed “Install Apps from unknown sources”
- If you don’t know how to do that, check out our detailed guide here.
- Give all the necessary permissions during installation.
Change the default Dialer
- Open the OnePlus Phone app.
- At the onset, it will prompt you to make it your default dialer. Press “Yes”.
- At the bottom right corner, click Default Phone App
- Choose Set as Default on the OnePlus Phone.
Toggle Automatic call recording
- Go into the Phone app and select the 3-dot menu icon.
- From there, choose “Settings”.
- Then choose “Record calls”.
- Toggle the switch for “Auto Record” to “On”. This will enable you to record all calls. You can choose whether you want to record All Calls,Calls from unsaved numbers, or Calls from specific numbers.If you don’t want to automatically record all calls, then toggle the switch to “off”.
How to Record Calls on Oneplus using Third-Party Apps
You can also use a third-party app to record calls on your OnePlus phone. There are many such apps available on the Google Play Store, but we recommend using Automatic Call Recorder by Appliqato.
To record calls using Automatic Call Recorder, simply install the app from the Play Store and launch it. You will see a list of all the recorded calls, sorted by date. Tap on the call you want to listen to and select the play button. The app will start playing the recording.
You can also set the app to automatically record all calls made from your phone. To do this, tap on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the app’s main screen and enable the ‘Record all calls’ option.
If you want to save the recording to your storage, tap on the share icon in the top-right corner and select your desired sharing method. The app will then save the recording as an MP3 file in your chosen location.
That’s all there is to it. You can now either disable the default dialer and install the official OnePlus dialler or you can use a third-party app to record calls on OnePlus phones.